Sunday, June 11, 2006

My new pledge


Okay--I forced you to look at my glorious moustache long enough. Now that the school year's winding down, I can update this thing more often, so you can look forward to AT LEAST two updates a week beginning THIS WEEK and running all summer if not forever...

I have so many things to discuss. Like the old photos I found at my aunt's house--I stole a few and I will be posting them with commentary to trace the development of my awesome hairstyles over the decades. Also, I just got back from MoCCA fest and that place was hoppin' with comic book goodness, so I'll have to take some time to wade through all of my purchases, but I'll soon be posting some "hey, kids, comics!" alerts and reviews and recommendations. Plus, if you're lucky, I'll even post some fancy new drawings that you may not have seen yet--MoCCA fest certainly inspired me to whip out the pens and brushes and get to work.

Until then, check out the brand new Word Street website--I'll be back in a day or two with new stuff here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sisterhood was HOPING for a way to keep tabs on you this summer! Thank god for blogs!