Friday, April 25, 2008

Batman #675 Hits THE SPLASH PAGE

Chad Nevett and I like to read comic books by Grant Morrison. We find them soothing in a world filled with counting down and invasions conducted in secret. Every once and a while, sometimes monthly, a new issue of Batman hits the stands. This time, we talk about it. We suck all of the life out of the issue until its reanimated zombie corpse rises up and tries to bite into our skulls.

Oh, also, I spoil the reveal of the Black Glove! (But don't worry, because I'm just completely guessing!)

All this in the newest installment of the internet's beloved SPLASH PAGE.

Read it here.

2 comments:

Chad Nevett said...

You DO realise that my roommate beats my ass at Super Smash Bros. Brawl all the time, right?

Matt Jacobson said...

Something that struck me the other day: the concept for Final Crisis is Darkseid & Apokolips dominating & enslaving Earth, which was part of the plot of Rock of Ages way back in the day.