Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Columns and Reviews Ahoy

Though I was away from blogging for a bit during the last week or two (except for my fake Abrams/drilling piece and my Jason Aaron totally-improbable assumption), I was certainly not absent from the comic book internet landscape. I produced no less than seventeen (!) columns and reviews while ignoring my blog-o-responsibilities, and in case you missed any of them, I've included them here for your edutainment. Don't let me hear you say that I ever let you down by not linking to my own work!

Recent "When Words Collide" Columns:
Me vs. Superman vs. Jim Lee
Me vs. a Five-Year-Old vs. Free Comic Book Day
Tucker Stone vs. Me vs. Moebius's Blueberry

Recent Reviews:
Immortal Iron Fist #25
Captain America Theater of War: A Brother in Arms #1
War Machine #5
Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds #4
The Muppet Show #2
Destroyer #2
Exiles #2
The Mighty #4
Final Crisis Aftermath: Run! #1
Final Crisis Aftermath: Escape #1
Super Zombies #3
I Kill Giants
Dark Reign: Hawkeye #2
Secret Warriors #4

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled daily Geniusboy Firemelon updates.

2 comments:

My store said...

Under asics ultimate 81 the agreement, Asics onitsuka tiger ultimate 81 footwear will be available in India ultiamte 81 onitsuka tiger by April 2010, initially at Reliance Footprint ultimate 81 tiger stores in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,ultimate 81 onitsuka Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi, the companies mexico 66 asics tiger said in a joint statement.Asics will have the asics mexico 66 right to sell its products at its own exclusive onitsuka tiger ultimate brand outlets, in addition to onitsuka tiger mexcio 66 being sold at Reliance Footprint stores.

My store said...

Just before I go, I thought it ugg classic argyle useful to point you to classic argyle knit some other places of interest with respect to sheepskin fashion.  Just remember, for links ugg argyle to sites outside ours, we argyle knit ugg are not responsible for the content, information, argyle knit uggs or accuracy of them. In many cases, there is conflicting ugg boots argyle historical information. If you use such links ugg knit boots, you do so at your own risk and ugg argyle boot you accept ugg knit boots any and all liability, implied argyle uggs or otherwise.