Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing Catch-Up: What I've Been Doing

So.

After my two-week break, I'm back to talk comics. Or to catch you up on the comics I've been talking about elsewhere at least.

Since I last posted, I reviewed a whole bunch of comics for CBR (with linkery for you to enjoy):

Daredevil Noir #1
Northlanders #16
Batman Confidential #28
Captain America #49
Punisher #4
Squadron Supreme #10
Green Lantern Corps #25
Astonishing X-Men #29
Skrull Kill Krew #1

And I tackled the career of the awesome Bernie Mireault in a two-part retrospective/interview in "When Words Collide":

Me on Mireault's Masterpieces
Me talking comics with Mireault

But you already knew that, I'm sure.

What do I have in store for the future of "Geniusboy Firemelon"? I don't know, but I'm back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim: Your take, please, on the following:

1) Collected edition of RIP
2) Whatever Happened . . .

Timothy Callahan said...

I reviewed the RIP hardcover for CBR. I haven't gotten my copy of "Whatever Happened" #2 yet. But I will! And talk about it!

Anonymous said...

Link to RIP review:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=user_review&id=754

Vanja said...

Walk on home, boy:)