Sunday, June 01, 2008

Summer Appearances

It looks like I'm going to have a pretty busy summer in 2008, hitting most of the comic book hot spots. If you're going to be at any of the following conventions or shows, keep an eye out for me and say "hi." Or, if you want to meet up, send me an e-mail (you can click the link in my profile) and we'll arrange something.

Here's where I'll be this summer:

JUNE 7th: MoCCA Art Fest (hanging out, buying some cool comics from probably 12:00-4:00)

JULY 24th-27th: San Diego Comic-Con (trying my best to avoid any and all lines, visiting with some of my favorite creators, and writing a bit about the show for CBR)

AUGUST 2nd-30th: Art of Joe Staton Exhbit (curated by MoCCA founder Lawrence Klein, and programmed by yours truly, I'll be around for most of the events that month, and I'll be teaching a course for kids on how to create their own superheroes--you should all make the trip up to Pittsfield, MA to check out the exhibit and hang out with all the cool people involved)

SEPTEMBER 27th-28th: Baltimore Comic-Con (we plan on having a booth to sell our newly revised copies of Grant Morrison: The Early Years and Teenagers from the Future, and I'll be on hand to sign copies and draw M.O.D.O.C.T.O.P.U.S. sketches for you)

I'll see you there!

2 comments:

marcwrz said...

yeah you need to hook me up with some more details for August Tim, I'm definitely up for helping out. I haven't talked to Tom in a long while though, so not sure if he can but most likely he'd be glad too.

Timothy Callahan said...

Great--I'll e-mail you in the next week and we can figure things out. I do have you on the schedule to do a workshop and we'll get that ironed out.