Saturday, May 17, 2008

Casanova #14 Hits THE SPLASH PAGE

I know, I know. You're probably sick of me talking about Casanova by this point. Blah blah Casanova is the best comic since ever blah blah Fraction writes real good blah blah. But, guess what? I don't care. Casanova is greater than your hate. Also, Chad Nevett and I are smart. So you should value our opinions above all others. And some people didn't get to read Casanova #14 this week, so this is just yet another way to taunt them.

Seriously, though, if you have a brain, and eyes, and a soul, and two bucks, you should buy Casanova #14, then go over and read the newest installment of The Splash Page.

Or, you can just click here by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

Chad Nevett said...

For some reason, I can't help picturing Tim saying "Suck it, Burgas" ala Sean Connery on SNL "Celebrity Jeopardy."

And, Tim, no personalised descriptions this week? It's the only reason I read our column...