Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Setting the Internet on Fire with CCL!


Here we go: the most recent example of SETTING THE INTERNET ON FIRE. Check out Chris's Collected Comics Library podcast to listen to an hour-long inteview with ME! I talk about my collecting habits, my top ten collected editions ever, and I provide scintillating insight into my new book! If you have never listened to a podcast before, NOW IS THE TIME!

Check out the CCL website HERE. Or go directly to the podcast HERE.

It's awesome.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I never listen to podcasts...but I listened to this one. I particularly enjoyed the Sonic the Hedgehog story, and the secret origin of geniusboyfiremelon. Mostly I was just nodding my head and going "yeah...I agree with that...I agree with that too" so there isn't much to add. Though I think you may undervalue Everett's Sub-Mariner...and I wonder about your position on Simon & Kirby's Newsboy Legion and Boy Commandos, since you don't rate the DC Golden Age stuff very highly in general.

(I'm also gratified to learn Kevin Colden will have a presence at MoCCA, so I'll try to hook up with you there on Saturday... )