Friday, June 15, 2007

Setting the Internet on Fire: Part One

Pretty soon, I'm going to have to build one of those fancy fences and place armed guards around the perimeter of the Callahan compound, because the fame just keeps a'comin' and the fortune is surely around the corner.

Over the next few weeks, you're going to see and hear my name EVERYWHERE around the internet (and by "everywhere," I mean a few sweet podcasts and comic book websites, but I assume 99% of all patrons of the internet visit those sites and those sites alone, right?).

So, in addition to my regular blogging here, and my once-in-a-while columns at Sequart.org, and the various press releases that have started popping up for my book, you can WATCH and LISTEN as I set the internet on fire!

Here's me saying smart stuff about "Hotel Harry Felix!" over at Comics Should Be Good: Click Here!

No comments: