Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have an Esoteric Christmas!

I'll be a little light on posting for the next week or so -- I'm going to try to post something every day still, but I did miss yesterday, and I might miss another day or two this week because I'm, you know, busy with the holidays like everyone else.

But here's a little something to bring holiday cheer into your heart. It's a little Christmas card sketch from my collaborator Simone Guglielmini poking a bit of fun at some monsters from a project we're working on right now.

Simone and I wish you all a very Esoteric Christmas!

4 comments:

Marc Caputo said...

Actually, I'm looking forward to the holiday to stockpile some posts.

BTW, do you know what's up with Sequart?

Anyway, a very happy holiday to you and yours. You've had a killer year this year - you earned it.

Timothy Callahan said...

Thanks Marc!

Sequart is changing servers or hosting or something, and Julian is manually moving all the images over to the new server. So it's going to take a little while, I guess.

Happy Holidays!

Chad Nevett said...

Merry Christmas, mon ami.

J.R. LeMar said...

Merry X-Mas to all, and to all a good fight!