Monday, September 17, 2007

Geniusboy Live On Demand Radio--Episode 4

Episode 4 is finally here! Listen as Ryan and I provide some quick comic book reviews, recommend great Western films, discuss my mastery of the game Stratego, and talk about what we will not be watching this fall on television.

Go to our Geniusboy Live website at geniusboylive.podomatic.com to download the newest episode (or subscribe!). Or, if you prefer, just click on the title of this blog post to listen to Episode 4 directly.

3 comments:

Elliott said...

Two thumbs up. I haven't seen any of those westerns. In fact, I don't think I've ever watched more than one western in my life.

Look Less Old products sound absolutely appalling. Maybe you should start doing some research into these companies before you agree to take their money.

Timothy Callahan said...

I know! Ryan has been doing a terrible job with the sponsors! I might have to step in and line up some sponsors myself if this keeps up.

Then again, this is America. Every company deserves all the help it can get, and if we can help someone make a few millions, then we will sleep better at night.

Baker said...

When is episode 5 coming our way? I loved the first 4 episodes. I laughed so hard that I peed a little in my pants. I really didn't laugh that hard, but there were laughing moments. I just said laugh far too many times...