Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Reviews: Aliens #1 and Incredible Hercules #129

I wrote a couple of CBR review from last week that I never got around to linking to: Aliens #1 and Incredible Hercules #129.

Surprisingly, the Aliens comic ended up with the better score, although I'm quite fond of the Hercules series. But Arcudi has some fun with subverting reader expectation in the Aliens comic, and the art on the newest issue of Hercules is too hammy for my tastes.

See what I have to say, and then come back here and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

raymondconlon said...

Didn't read Hercules, but your bang on about Aliens.

I was very surprised at the quality of the issue as well, even though I knew Arcudi was writing.

And, yep, that 'misdirection' came out of nowhere and has put the story on a completely different tangent.

Great stuff!

My store said...

Under asics ultimate 81 the agreement, Asics onitsuka tiger ultimate 81 footwear will be available in India ultiamte 81 onitsuka tiger by April 2010, initially at Reliance Footprint ultimate 81 tiger stores in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,ultimate 81 onitsuka Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi, the companies mexico 66 asics tiger said in a joint statement.Asics will have the asics mexico 66 right to sell its products at its own exclusive onitsuka tiger ultimate brand outlets, in addition to onitsuka tiger mexcio 66 being sold at Reliance Footprint stores.

My store said...

Just before I go, I thought it ugg classic argyle useful to point you to classic argyle knit some other places of interest with respect to sheepskin fashion.  Just remember, for links ugg argyle to sites outside ours, we argyle knit ugg are not responsible for the content, information, argyle knit uggs or accuracy of them. In many cases, there is conflicting ugg boots argyle historical information. If you use such links ugg knit boots, you do so at your own risk and ugg argyle boot you accept ugg knit boots any and all liability, implied argyle uggs or otherwise.