Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ninja Wolf in Space


In 2005, I self-published four issues of Ninja Wolf along with some other sweet minicomics. (They're all still available for a buck apiece, so if you're interested, send me an email.)

Anyway, this illustration is NOT featured in any of the Ninja Wolf issues. It was done on an oversized art board just for fun, and once I started drawing it, I knew that "Ninja Wolf in Space" had to be the title (and plot) of the first Ninja Wolf movie. So think of this as a teaser for such a film, coming your way no later than 2026.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hereby designate you as a Binge Blogger. You go ages without saying a word, and then suddenly develop logorrhea for ten days or so.

Furthermore, I think what this site lacks is a link to a truly awesome litmag.